Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

 Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Can't believe it's Monday already!
 I guess a couple things did not happen to me this last week. I did not wish, even for a fleeting moment, that I were still single and childless so I could be free to do stuff  like some of my single friends are doing. I did not feel like real life was passing me by. One kiss from my husband and one little smile from my daughter did not make me forget all these ramblings and be extremely thankful for the life I have now. 
 I did not take my baby to bed with me last night so she would sleep in and, consequently, so would I. That was not proven to be an unsafe practice when I woke up to her crying and found her in a huge basket of unfolded laundry that I had conveniently left right by my side of the bed the night before. Had this happened, though, which it certainly did not, she would have landed on the pile of towels and t-shirts and remain completely unharmed.
Looking forward to reading some of your Not Me posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment